WWE fans can now bid on a Vince McMahon signed "billion dollar bill" and one-of-a-kind t-shirt, a warehouse tour with Paul "Triple H" Levesque and several "game-used" props from various WWE SummerSlam shows.
WWE announced a partnership with memorabilia marketplace Goldin on Monday who is facilitating the auction.
The items up for bid include a behind-the-scenes tour and WrestleMania experience with the Undertaker; the barbed wire bat Ric Flair used in his 2006 I Quit match with Mick Foley; the shears Brutus Beefcake brought out when he teamed with Hulk Hogan in 1989, and more.
Here's the full list of items are available for bidding as of today:
- Vince McMahon signed billion dollar bill and 'Billionaire Bucks' t-shirt
- Paul "Triple H" Levesque WWE warehouse tour
- Undertaker behind-the-scenes WrestleMania tour and two tickets
- Ric Flair's barbed wire baseball bat used in 2006 SummerSlam I Quit match against Mick Foley
- Brutus Beefcake shears used in 1989 SummerSlam match with Hulk Hogan against Randy Savage and Zeus
- Big Boss Man's night stick used in 1988 SummerSlam match against Koko B. Ware
- Randy Orton's Money in the Bank briefcase that he cashed in at 2013's SummerSlam when he defeated Daniel Bryan for the WWE title
- SummerSlam arena banner used from 1992-1997
- SummerSlam ring skirt used from 1989-1997
- SummerSlam ring skirt used in 1998