In this week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer had some WWE notes on Becky Lynch, the plan for the new sets and pyro for Raw and SmackDown, Jeff Hardy's entrance music and more.
- On Lynch, Meltzer said to expect the WWE star to return relatively soon as she's been training at the Performance Center and was also backstage at Hell in a Cell. The reasons she wasn't used at WrestleMania as was teased was "they were waiting for her to sign a new deal, which is now in effect, and because they felt it was too early to debut her before she would be back wrestling."
- Meltzer said both the new Raw and SmackDown sets and pyro will debut when WWE returns to the road in July. Meltzer said the pyro "will be the most impressive they have used to date."
- Meltzer said that both NXT Champion Karrion Kross and North American Champion Bronson Reed as now on the list to be brought up to the main roster after their recent dark matches and Main Event matches. It's unclear if Kross will remain with Scarlett as they were considering separating them. He said there was talk of Scarlett getting a look Friday.
- Jeff Hardy will revive his old WWE entrance music "No More Words" starting in mid-July.
- Ridge Holland is back and training for an NXT return. He's been injured since last October when he suffered a broken ankle injury, torn patella and dislocation during a match with Oney Lorcan.