WWE COO Paul "HHH" Levesque held his traditional pre-TakeOver conference call Thursday morning, answering questions about the show, the talent, and even a few about the company.
- He was asked whether he was under consideration for the Paul Heyman-Eric Bischoff director roles for Raw/ and SmackDown.
- He said they are in the process of finalizing some things and hope to announce something on the Mae Young Classic soon.
- He was asked about EVOLVE's 10th anniversary show and said it was a grand slam and that WWE Network will be "the one stop shop for everything you could ever need and want in the industry."
- With regard to the NXT on FS1 rumors, he said there is always ongoing discussions on where content goes, regardless of platform. He added that he's heard the chatter about how an FS1 show on Wednesdays would be counterprogramming AEW (without mentioning them by name), but that NXT has been on that day and time "forever".
- He said they've made a big push to have talent treat live and taped shows the same. He noticed that when SD was taped, the energy level was lower, equating it to a tightrope walker with a net under them. Part of the prep at the PC has been to work through that.
- He discussed Simone Johnson's training at the PC and confirmed her dad has been there from time to time watching her train. He added that the PC is like a fountain of youth for older talents who come back to help out.
Hear all that and more by clicking below: