WWE COO Paul "HHH" Levesque held his traditional pre-NXT TakeOver conference call, previewing the Chicago show and giving updates on a lot of other non-main roster news. Subscribers can stream the audio below.
A few highlights:
- He said they are not looking to move/expand the WWE Performance Center despite recent comments from Bobby Roode alluding to that.
- He said that while Ricochet tweaked his shoulders on NXT's recent tour of Europe, he will be good to for the Velveteen Dream match at TakeOver.
- He discussed why they chose to run a Monday-Tuesday at Royal Albert Hall for the upcoming UK tournament.
- He addressed the recent rumors of Shawn Michaels wanting to return for a match in NXT.
- He said he wasn't directly involved in the decision to split Paul Ellering from the Authors of Pain in WWE, but there might be a spot for him in NXT in the future.
Hear that and more on the NXT conference call audio available below: