Per usual, Paul "Triple H" Levesque did a conference call prior to the latest NXT TakeOver event, set for Brooklyn, NY, this Saturday on WWE Network.
On the 35 minute call, HHH discussed a variety of topics including fielding a few questions from this site's Dave Meltzer:
- He discussed the WWE Cruiserweight Classic at length and why the cruisers are headed to Raw instead of Smackdown.
- He discussed criticisms fans have when it comes to veterans being brought into NXT.
- He was asked if the Brooklyn events are like NXT's Wrestlemania.
- He was asked about the progress of a few international signees like Alexander Wolfe.
- He was asked about the possibility of Kota Ibushi working in both Japan and WWE at the same time.
- He was asked about the new strength and conditioning coach with regard to avoiding rashes of injuries like the recent shoulder injury trend.
- He talked about NXT announcers and changes now that Corey Graves is in WWE.
- He did discuss 50/50 booking and -- spoiler alert -- used the chocolate/vanilla phrase.
Listen to all this and more now by clicking below: