It's December. You know what that means.
I kick off our four-part journey through the MMA year that was in 2019 with our good friend and website writer Paul Fontaine, aka The King of Winnipeg.
On the docket for our look through January, February, and March:
- UFC's debut on ESPN and the 32-second main event win to kick off the ESPN+ era
- Ryan Bader becoming a Bellator champ-champ with a 35-second knockout of Fedor Emelianenko
- Colby Covington's non-stop petitioning for a UFC title shot and his verbal assault against Dana White
- Cain Velasquez return and then exit from MMA after meeting Francis Ngannou's hands
- The fall of T.J. Dillashaw
- March's UFC 235 which featured the return of Jon Jones, Ben Askren's memorable debut, and a new welterweight champion
- The kickoff to Jorge Masvidal's big 2019 with his knockout of Darren Till
- The constant will they/won't they regarding Donald Cerrone and Conor McGregor
- ESPN taking over the distribution of UFC's pay-per-views...and tons more
Click the big red button to listen: