With three UFC events in three days, who needs sleep?
For the next three days, JNPO host Josh Nason will do 15-minute preview shows highlighting five things to look for on each show. With UFC Fight Night: Namajunas vs. Van Zant set to go live in just a few hours, the first one has arrived.
Your five things:
- Why the main event of Paige Van Zant vs. Rose Namajunas is so damn fun
- Why Josh is giving the edge to Michael Chiesa in his very important co-main event battle against Jim Miller
- How the reaction for Sage Northcutt's second trip into the Octagon is going to be something to watch for
- Why the excitement level of John Howard vs. Tim Means is a coin flip
- The importance of the buried Aljamain Sterling-Johnny Eduardo prelims fight
Listen by clicking below or right clicking to save. Get ready for three days of fight heaven!