Six years ago, yours truly and trusty co-host PJ Huot launched a weekly MMA show on a New Hampshire ESPN Radio affiliate. Recently, those digital tapes were unearthed and are being uploaded weekly for your listening pleasure.
On the 5/19/11 edition of the WGAM MMA Show:
- I stopped calling PJ "King of the Office Octagon"
- We discussed NY State reportedly preparing to vote on the legalization of MMA (again, this was six years ago)
- We discussed Chael Sonnen being suspended by the NSAC for two years and what potential options he might have
- PJ did a 10-minute interview with Phil Davis who had got the call to take Jon Jones' place against Rashad Evans at UFC 133
- We discussed why Jones was out of the fight
- We talked Bellator ratings, Dan Severn's run for his 100th win, TUF, PJ heading to a bachelor party and the term "thwapping your junk around".