****This is a free edition of Josh Nason's Punch-Out. Please share with your MMA friends and the world in general!****
We are living in a post-Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm world, and while the fight itself has been analyzed to death, there's plenty to discuss with the business aspects of what happens next. That's why Josh brought in former Bellator VP of Talent Relations and co-host of The MMA Insiders podcastSam Caplan to help talk about that and tons more! If you're into MMA business talk, this podcast is for you!
Here's some other topics Josh and Sam talked about:
- What Sam has been up to, including some other non-MMA endeavors
- His thoughts on where we're at with Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm several days after the fight
- When he would make a Rousey-Holm rematch and it's an answer you might not expect
- What he would do with Holly Holm from a media perspective
- The decision making that goes into making a big rematch
- His current thoughts on the Bellator product, and what they need to do to succeed
- His thoughts on OneFC and Ben Askren's next move when his contract is up
- His thoughts on the Reebok deal, Cain Velasquez signing with CAA, and tons more!
Listen to the show by clicking below or right-clicking/save:
- Here's the Vice Motherboard story Josh was interviewed for.
- Here's Josh's column on the potential of the great Rousey comeback story.