Analytics is a hot topic and area of interest in pro sports and culture in general. Not to be left out of the game, MMA has been slower to the party than some due to several factors. But why?
- The evolution of MMA analytics since Reed got involved back in 2009
- How he got hooked up with ESPN Insider/Chalk and his role there
- How to overcome the barrier of big data and breaking it down into usable information
- Whether there's been pushback from managers and fighters on the data that's been given to them
- A talk about the UFC sale news and what both guys would like to see from it
- What interests Reed about this weekend's UFC 198, how UFC Rotterdam turned out...and more!
If you're into sports analytics or want to understand more, this show is for you!
Click to listen below or right-click to save the MP3.