With five December UFC events to look forward to and another newsworthy week in the books for the MMA game, ESPN reporter, podcaster, and all-around swell guy Brett Okamoto dropped by Josh Nason's Punch-Out to help recap the last seven days.
Among the topics covered in this nearly one-hour show:
- Brett's launch into the podcasting world (5ive Rounds) and what he's learned so far
- The promotional plight UFC found themselves in this week with flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson
- Josh's plan for Johnson to eventually return to bantamweight and Brett's reasoning as to why that might not happen
- This week's introduction of a new MMA fighters association and the strange feeling of having Bjorn Rebney be part of it
- The barriers the group faces in achieving their goals
- How much of Conor McGregor's new boxing license is posturing and how much is legit
- Could a McGregor/Mayweather PPV break the record set by Mayweather/Pacquiao?
Click below to listen: