For the first time since April 2019, Jeff and Matt Hardy will team up on national TV on tonight's St. Patrick's Day Slam edition of AEW Dynamite.
The Hardy brothers will take on Private Party as the feud between Matt and his former stablemates in the Andrade-Hardy Family Office kicks off in the ring.
Jeff made his on-screen debut on last Wednesday's Dynamite, running out to make the save for Matt as he was being beaten down by Private Party, Butcher & The Blade and Andrade El Idolo. Sting and Darby Allin initially ran out to help with Jeff making his surprise debut after.
The Hardys then appeared on last Friday's Rampage after the Allin vs. Marq Quen match to help even the odds again. AEW also looks to also be teasing a future match between the Hardys and Allin & Sting.
The Hardys teamed up for the first time since April 2019 last Saturday as they defeated the SAT at a Big Time Wrestling show.
This will be Jeff's first televised match since a late-November 2021 SmackDown tag team match. He was released by WWE in December, days after he walked out of a six-man tag team match on a house show.
Here's the current lineup for tonight:
- AEW Women's Champion Britt Baker vs. Thunder Rosa in a steel cage title match
- AEW World Champion Hangman Page & AEW Tag Team Champions Jurassic Express vs. Adam Cole & reDRagon
- TNT Champion Scorpio Sky vs. Wardlow in a title match
- Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley vs. Chuck Taylor & Wheeler Yuta
- The Hardys vs. Private Party
- Jericho Appreciation Society commencement