- KO Show with Sami Zayn set for WWE SmackDown
- UFC 261 sells out in minutes, one of fastest in company history
- AEW announces three matches for April 9 Jacksonville live event
- Zelina Vega/Thea Trinidad signs undisclosed short-term deal
- AEW's John Silver out 4-6 weeks with shoulder injury
- NJPW to reveal IWGP World Heavyweight title belt on March 30
- WOL: EC3 talks ROH PPV, plus UFC sellout, Smackdown, AEW and NXT ratings, more!
- Wrestling Weekly: Is there such a thing as having too much wrestling to watch?
- B&V: Bryan and Vinny review AEW and NXT head-to-head!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
WWE is now two weeks away from WrestleMania, and there is at least a semblance of a lineup of what will take place on what night.
The idea is for three-and-a-half to four hours shows on both 4/10 and 4/11 from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. It will be the first WWE show with more than a few hundred fans in more than one year, and with the exception of 1/4 at the Tokyo Dome, the first pro wrestling shows of any kind with more than 10,000 fans in attendance.
Announced for the Saturday night show is a main event of Bobby Lashley vs. Drew McIntyre for the WWE title, plus Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair for the Smackdown women’s title and The Miz vs. Bad Bunny.
The Sunday main event will be Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Edge for the Universal title (at this point it is announced as Reigns vs. Edge but that has been changed, and the change is expected to be announced after an angle on the 3/26 Smackdown show), Asuka vs. Rhea Ripley for the Raw women’s title and The Fiend vs. Randy Orton, likely in a stipulation match.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
FRIDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Scheduled for 205 Live tonight is Bollywood Boyz vs. Tony Nese & Ariya Daivari and Ashante Thee Adonis vs. August Grey.
- Andrade confirmed in a tweet that he does not have a 90-day no compete clause, writing on Twitter: “Start my new goals and we are in talks, no waiting for 90 days. A empezar mis nuevas metas y empezamos pláticas, nada de esperar 90 días!”
- PWInsider is reporting that in addition to content being removed from Peacock’s version of WWE shows, the same edits are being applied to the shows on the WWE Network.
- WarnerMedia has released a new trailer for The Suicide Squad, which features John Cena.
- Sportskeeda spoke to Robert Roode. He told them that it was Paul Heyman that came up with the idea of putting him and Dolph Ziggler together as a tag team. “Well actually it was a Paul Heyman idea, to be honest with you that… I can speak for myself, that during that time period, I wasn’t really doing much,” he said. “You know? I was on the live events and I was coming to TV, but sometimes I’d do Main Event. You know, the Main Event tapings. Sometimes I get sprinkled in on RAW doing something, but a lot of times I wasn’t doing much. At the time, Paul had an idea to put Dolph and I together and he thought we’d be a great tag team.”
- Daniel Bryan expressed interest in wrestling William Regal’s son Bailey Matthews, who has recently started in NXT UK. “If I could do a match ten years from now, and this is assuming that I’m still capable of doing it and that he progresses to a level like that, one of the things that I think would be really cool… William Regal’s son, Bailey Matthews,” he told Talksport when asked who he would like to wrestle in the future. “He just recently started on NXT UK. For his experience level, he’s doing really well.I loved being able to wrestle William Regal the times that I did in WWE, but I’m not sure people know how much he has affected my career. He has affected it so much. What he’s given to me and he’s never asked for anything from me.”
- Big E spoke to Uproxx about the creation of his project Our Heroes Rock, as well as evolving his WWE character.
- Free matches added to WWE YouTube account over the past couple of days include The Rock vs. Erik Rowan from WrestleMania 32, Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins from WrestleMania 31, Victoria vs. Jazz vs. Trish Stratus from WrestleMania XIX, Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan for the Intercontinental title from WrestleMania 36, Bret Hart vs. Mr. McMahon from WrestleMania XXVI, and Paige & AJ Lee vs. The Bella Twins from WrestleMania 31.
- ROH World Champion Rush spoke to Sports Illustrated ahead of tonight’s 19th Anniversary show. Speaking about Andrade, Rush said “Andrade is one of the greatest in all of the world. People know we are friends, and everyone wants to know about our recent conversations. La Facción Ingobernable is full of surprises. In the future, in the next few months, people will see that.”
- Chris Bey wrote on Twitter that he isn’t cleared to compete currently: “Struggle is only a minor setback. Not cleared to compete. Cleared to rebuild.”
- Impact announced that their ‘Wrestle Week’ block will return to AXS TV starting on April 20, with: Impact in 60: Title vs. Title on April 20 at 8 pm ET, followed by This Is Rebellion, a look at the build for the show, at 9:00 pm The final Impact prior to Rebellion will be on April 22. Following Impact, the Good Brothers will host an episode of Bad A$$ Movies With The Good Brothers at 8 pm ET, where they will screen the 1979 movie Meatballs. April 25 will close out the week with the broadcast premiere of this year’s Hard to Kill at 3 pm ET.
- Doug Williams will be a part of a RevPro tour when they resume shows in the summer.
- Rohit Raju spoke to Wrestling Headlines on his run as X-Division champion and moving up the Impact card.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: The final WCW Monday Nitro
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today