- WWE NXT live results: AJ Styles vs. Grayson Waller
- WWE Raw ratings down against college football championship game
- Jay White set for Impact Wrestling television tapings
- Terminus announces match rules ahead of debut show
- Fourth Chris Jericho cruise postponed until 2023
- Two title eliminator matches, Hangman Page appearance set for AEW Dark
- AAA holding live event at WrestleCon in Dallas
- AEW reveals location for post-Revolution Dynamite episode
- AEW Battle of the Belts TNT special tops 700k viewers
- Report: NXT creative no longer operating independently of WWE
- John Cena doesn't know if he'll be able to appear at WWE WrestleMania 38
- WWE Raw video highlights: Lesnar and Lashley go face-to-face
- WOL: Sempervive and 'Filthy' Tom on Wrestle Kingdom day 3, WWE Raw, AEW Battle of the Belts rating
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: The history of pro wrestling at MSG, part one
- Wrestling Observer Radio: RAW Report, ratings, BOLA line-up, ROH changes, more
Job Listing: Wikipedia guru
Do you have experience writing Wikipedia pages? Please contact Tony Leder at email@example.com for more information.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
This Week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter: Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns program, Wrestle Kingdom 16 review
Ordering Info: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Chad Gable wrote a statement on Twitter about he and Otis’ relationship as a team after they won the Raw Tag Team titles last night on Raw.
- John Cena was on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
- In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Big E said he was disappointed with how his WWE title run ended. “I wanted it to be a five-course meal, and it was more of an appetizer,” he said. “I’m overly critical of my work to begin with, so I wouldn’t say I was happy with it. My hope was to knock it out of the park, and I fell a bit short. So it’s motivating to start that climb back.”
- The company has filed a trademark for the term ‘As Good as It Gets”.
- A behind-the-scenes video from Sasha Banks’ College Football National Championship intro that aired on Monday night.
- Free matches added to WWE’s YouTube account today include Dolph Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre from the December 3, 2018 edition of Raw, John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston from the January 11, 2010 edition of Raw, and a battle royal from the January 19, 2004 edition of Raw.
- Road to Dynamite: Raleigh has been uploaded to AEW’s YouTube account, focusing on Sammy Guevara vs. Daniel Garcia, Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Dante Martin, CM Punk vs. Wardlow, and Hikaru Shida vs. Serena Deeb.
- Mikey Ruckus was interviewed by Bandcamp about his music, how he started doing music for independent talent, and his work in AEW.
- Ruckus went into detail on Twitter about a hip hop compilation for Black History Month featuring AEW talent after Mark Henry confirmed the project in an interview.“This has been in the works for a while,” he wrote. “To give a better understanding. I assembled many familiar producers, musicians, rappers/artists within our pro wrestling space to come together and make amazing music that tells the stories of our black talent. This is a celebration of black excellence. It is pure, authentic storytelling. Each star getting an original song written about their come up. We will press a limited commemorative CD for purchase with 100% of the proceeds going to charity. You will hear music made by the following: @IamLioRush, @PlatinumMax, @SonnyKissXO, @IsiahKassidy, @MegaRan, @OmegaSparx, @JDeanWilliams, @DARTrueGod, @R8edR_, @IAmBrinson, @WilliamRBR, @RighteousReg, @ItsBliz, @sir_tizzy09 @mistercutright. The music that is being turned in is amazing & I cannot wait for the world to hear!
- Sammy Guevara’s latest vlog.
- Johnny Gargano on Twitter: “You know when I start working out to wrestling theme songs.. the itch is slowly starting to come back..”
- Additionally, Gargano released a limited “Iron Man” colorway of his t-shirt that runs through January 25.
- Tony Deppen vs. Dark Sheik has been added to GCW’s card in Detroit, Most Notorious, on January 14.
- Tom Hannifan is the guest on this week’s Oral Sessions with Ranee Paquette.
- CyberFight, the parent company of Pro Wrestling NOAH, DDT, and Tokyo Joshi Pro, will hold their second annual CyberFight Festival on June 12 at the Saitama Super Arena.
- NOAH has uploaded the entire match between Kastuhiko Nakajima and Go Shiozaki from January 1 on their YouTube channel.
- Sean Ross Sapp talked to Zicky Dice on the NWA, and his Impact deal.
- Former WWE star Ariane Andrews, best known as Cameron, has launched a new fitness app.
- Bret Hart has announced a new NFT venture.