- Impact Wrestling viewership down this week, 18-49 demo rating steady
- 'Vengeance Day' name set for February's WWE NXT TakeOver
- WWE sets premiere date for Broken Skull Sessions with Sasha Banks
- Lars Sullivan likely done with pro wrestling following WWE release
- Jay Lethal signs new contract with ROH
- NJPW Road to The New Beginning results: Ibushi & Wato vs. LIJ
- Six-Man Tag Team title match set for NJPW New Beginning in Hiroshima
- X-Division title match announced for Impact No Surrender
- Good Brothers vs. Sabin & Storm Tag Team title match set for Impact
- ODB and Mahabali Shera return to Impact Wrestling
- Hangman Page & Matt Hardy teaming up at AEW Beach Break
- AEW Dark results: SCU vs. Chaos Project, Rey Fenix vs. KC Navarro
- Silver & Reynolds replacing FTR in AEW Beach Break battle royal
- Edge appearance announced for WWE NXT
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
The most in-depth look at the WWE's new deal with the Peacock Network is the lead story in the new double-issue of the Observer.
We look at who the deal was put together, the finances behind it, is it a good deal for all parties, what goals there are for each side, how this affects the TV landscape and Smackdown in particular, how much money WWE was getting before and after from the Network, television vs. streaming when it comes to homes in the U.S., comparisons to UFC's deal with ESPN, quotes from the key parties, the financial viability of NBC purchasing WWE, the stock price, network subscriber numbers, money in modern PPVs, WWE projected profitability, why the method wrestlers are paid makes no sense in today's game, and notes fromall ke parties.
Also in this issue:
NBC shutting down NBC Sports Network affects both the USA Network and how it could impact WWE.
Amanda Huber's timeline of the death of Brodie Lee from her interview with Tony Schaivone and Aubrey Edwards this week, his symptoms, treatments, and what the doctors thought.
UFC 257, including an update on the business of the show and television viewership, plus full coverage of what could end up as the biggest show of the year, and was one of the biggest PPV events in history.
2021 Royal Rumble, people rumored to be in that won't be, others that could be, and thoughts on the build and the matches.
WrestleMania, Young Rock, Daniel Bryan talks his future, WWE talent listed among the most marketable in sports and losses in ad revenue to performs in social media accounts, Undertaker says current wrestles are soft and Bill Goldberg, Mick Foley and Drew McIntyre respond, Nick Khan talks future of rights fees, where AEW stands, NXT India, Teases of Japanese star signing, International TV ratings, most-watched shows on the WWE Network and strongest athletes in WWE developmental.
New Japan's show at Ota Ward Gym this past week with its parody main event plus the big shows upcoming this week.
WWE's TV special for India and look at the talent from that country that the company wants to build a promotion around.
A huge story on Hank Aaron, Civil Rights, Bill Watts and how they all intersected in the early 90s.
Comparison piece on the greatest MMA fighters of all-time, looking at their wins, losses, bouts with major names and where they stand in relation to each other.
The death of El Hijo de Anibal and the legacy of the mask created by his father, one of the biggest stars of the 1970s, including the match that was the first big title match to give the UWA credibility.
Television ratings of the past week, including segment-by-segment numbers for the past two weeks on Wednesday, who was watching in different age groups, how different segments did on Raw & Smackdown and more.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Rey Mysterio confirmed in a Sports Illustrated interview that he has re-signed with WWE. “We never made the signing of my new deal public, but there is definitely going to be more time to see Rey Mysterio in WWE,” Mysterio said. “I’m going to keep wrestling, at least until Father Time catches up and says, ‘It’s time to go.’ ”
- PWInsider reported that Bad Bunny was training at the WWE Performance Center yesterday.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bianca Belair, Carlito, Torrie Wilson, and Indianapolis Colts linebacker Darius Leonard were guests on today’s episode of The Bump.
- WATE 6 in Knoxville, Tennessee, where Bianca Belair grew up, covered Belair winning the Royal Rumble, including the reaction from her parents.
- WWE has named ‘Save Your Tears’ by the Weeknd as the official song for WrestleMania 37.
- A trailer for the movie Cosmic Sin, which stars Bruce Willis and Lana, has been released.
- Matches added to WWE’s YouTube channel today include Ricochet vs. Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley in a triple threat match from the February 3, 2020 edition of Raw, Becky vs. Charlotte vs. Natalya vs. Tamina vs. Lana from WWE Battleground 2017, and the World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber match from Elimination Chamber 2014.
- WWEShop has released a Razor Ramon Signature Series Intercontinental championship replica.
- WWEMusic’s YouTube page has uploaded Otis’ theme.
- Here is the AEW Dynamite pre-show prior to tonight's event.
- Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford spoke to TVInsider regarding tonight’s Beach Break wedding. Sabian said that they are legitimately getting married on the show. “I obviously wanted my parents to be there, but they understand the situation,” he said. They'll be able to watch from home. We could get married in our house and be just as happy. We’re people who just want to be married. Down the line, once COVID is hopefully eradicated and things are OK, we’ll have a celebration, party, housewarming combined where all our families can be there.”
- Kazuchika Okada spoke to Sports Illustrated on Tetsuya Naito’s run as IWGP Heavyweight champion.
- Tony Khan was on the most recent episode of Talk is Jericho.
- The Acclaimed have released a diss music video prior to tonight’s tag team battle royal called Throw Em Out.
- This week's Aces High column looks at Tanahashi’s run in the 2005 New Japan Cup.
- The Bushwackers talked to Wrestling Inc about reuniting for one more run.
- DEFY Wrestling is now available on Pluto TV on channel 732.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: The Mega Powers explode
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today