- UFC 275 live results: Two title fights, Weili vs. Joanna 2
- NWA Alwayz Ready live results: Seven title matches
- Judgment Day, Seth Rollins appearances advertised for WWE Raw
- WWE SmackDown video highlights: Gunther wins Intercontinental title
- Gail Kim on being an Impact executive, Knockouts division, future goals
- Wrestling Observer Live: Dominion preview, Gunther wins, Lacey Evans returns
- Speak Now: AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown show reviews
- Wrestling Observer Radio: Paige, Stephanie McMahon, AEW Dynamite ratings
Latest Free YouTube Video:
This Week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter: June 13, 2022 Observer Newsletter: CM Punk & Cody Rhodes injured, WWE Hell in a Cell review
- Performer and match of the week
- Updates on C.M. Punk, Cody Rhodes, the injuries, how WWE and AEW are booking around the injuries, details of the injuries, surgeries, AEW interim title and medical protocol questions
- Hell in a Cell coverage, the matches, the ticket demand, PPV numbers, interest level and WWE & AEW crossover fan base
- Hiromu Takahashi sets Best of the super Juniors records, business of the finals, angles for Dominion and more
- AEW Double or Nothing PPV number update
- Saturday's UFC coverage and what comes next for the fighters on the show
- NXT In Your House coverage
- Television ratings for every national show, ups, down and competition
- Expected CMLL anniversary show main event
- AAA and running in the US
- Stardom & New Japan joint show
- Movie being made about the life of an active women's wrestling star and details
- Notes about young retirements in Dragon Gate an the booking
- CyberFight show at Saitama Super Arena
- Kota Ibushi and New Japan update
- Benefit event for Shinjiro Otani
- More on Ric Flair's return
- Johnny Rodz and the infamous Roddy Piper story
- Olympic wrestler talks about better conditions for pro wrestlers
- Notes on PBS documentary on St. Louis wrestling
- MJF update
- All-Atlantic title and thoughts
- Forbidden Door notes
- International TV ratings
- Ticket sales for upcoming U.S. events
- Streaming numbers for AEW & WWE
- UFC revenue and profits update
- This week's UFC show
- Major fight Dana White is looking at for the interim heavyweight title
- ONE debuts on Amazon Prime
- Bellator allows one of its top stars to do Bare Knuckle Fighting
- Update on Stephanie McMahon
- More on Vince McMahon autobiography
- Hilarious Vince McMahon deposition in the liver Luck case
- Why Edge was kicked out of Judgment Day
- Reports from all the WWE events this week with business notes
This Week's Retro Observer Newsletter: May 2, 2005 Observer Newsletter: UFC 52 review, Matt Hardy release fallout
Ordering Info: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
Saturday News Update
- Last night’s SmackDown averaged 1.80 million viewers in the fast national ratings. The show’s rating in the 18-49 demo was a 0.4. Though the second half of the episode went against an NBA Finals game, the fast national viewership was higher in the second hour than the first (1.792 million viewers in the first hour and 1.813 million in the second).
- Xia Li was helped to the back following her match against Lacey Evans on SmackDown last night.
- With NXT resuming its Florida house show loop for the first time in over two years last night, Shawn Michaels made an appearance at the event in Tampa to welcome the crowd back.
- In her first tweet since walking out of Raw last month, Naomi shared a motivational video from fitness trainer McDonald Jean-Louis.
- Roman Reigns tweeted about having to defend his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Riddle on SmackDown next Friday: “Now I have to leave the private island…jump on the private yacht….and then board the private jet just to smash this idiot on #Smackdown Tribal Chief problems.”
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson praised Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins for their performances at Hell in a Cell: “Holy sh*t. Proud of both, you and Seth. Go make your money!!”
- WWE officially announced its May corporate hires, including Jeff Jarrett in the role of senior vice president of live events booking.
- Gunther & Ludwig Kaiser, Lacey Evans, and Riddle appeared on Talking Smack this week.
- WWE Germany has an interview with Alexa Bliss.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded John Cena vs. Kevin Owens from Money in the Bank 2015, R-Truth vs. King Barrett from the Money in the Bank 2015 pre-show, and Rob Van Dam vs. Cena vs. Edge for the WWE Championship from the July 3, 2006 episode of Raw.
- Caleb Konley made his AEW debut at this afternoon’s Dark tapings, facing Ariya Daivari.
- Dax Harwood called Bret Hart managing FTR at a Big Time Wrestling event last night one of the best moments of his life: “ Married my wife. Watched the birth of my daughter. This.”
- An interview with Toni Storm is featured on the latest episode of Talk is Jericho.
- Bleacher Report has a Q&A with Satnam Singh.
- Jay Lethal appeared on AEW Unrestricted this week.