- WWE NXT live results: Mandy Rose vs. Kay Lee Ray Women's title match
- WWE Raw ratings drop with move to Syfy
- AEW's Tony Khan: New 'huge signing' on Dynamite also sets up Friday's Rampage
- Ron Simmons to appear on WWE's Broken Skull Sessions
- Ronda Rousey comments on taking criticism from WWE fans, new ring gear
- NJPW reveals stipulation options for Suzuki vs. Yano KOPW 2022 title match
- Wrestling Observer Live: RAW report, Olympic ratings hit, Ronda vs. fans, more!
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: A look back at WCW's Renegade
- Wrestling Observer Radio: Awards issue preview, AEW mystery man, RAW report, ratings, more!
Job Listing: Writer/Editor
We are looking to grow our writing/editing team with an experienced online news writer who has a working knowledge of WWE, AEW, Impact and other organizations. MMA knowledge is a plus, but not required. This is a paid position. Email email@example.com with several links. We are not looking for inexperienced writers for this position.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
This Week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter: February 7, 2022 Observer Newsletter: Shane McMahon gone from WWE
This Week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter Back Issue: December 20, 2004 Observer Newsletter: Brock Lesnar returning to wrestling, WWE Armageddon review
Ordering Info: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
MONDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Goldberg, JBL, and Ron Simmons will be on The Bump tomorrow.
- WWE announced that they will be holding Bout at the Ballpark this Saturday, February 12 at Globe Life Field. It will feature amateur wrestlers from “top teams in both NCAA and international competition”.
- The company has filed an application to trademark the term “WWE Sunday Stunner”.
- Titus O’Neil appeared during the Oscars nomination announcements at the Thaddeus M. Bullard Academy at Sligh Middle Magnet School this morning, where one of the school's students, Kourtney Anderson, read the nominations for Best Animated Feature.
- Dune, which stars Dave Bautista, was nominated for 10 Academy Awards including Best Picture, Best Production Design, Best Cinematography, Best Visual Effects, Best Makeup and Hairstyling, Best Film Editing, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Original Score, Best Sound, and Best Costume Design.
- Paul Heyman spoke to NOLA ahead of SmackDown’s return to New Orleans this Friday.
- Cesaro talked to WBRC in Birmingham, Alabama ahead of a SmackDown show that will take place on March 11.
- AJ Styles appeared on this week’s Out of Character podcast with Ryan Satin.
- The Bella Twins posted a video of themselves backstage at the Royal Rumble.
- Matches added to WWE’s YouTube account today include Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns from Roadblock: End of the Line 2018, the team of Undertaker, Batista, and Finlay vs. The Great Khali, Big Daddy V, and MVP from the February 8, 2008 edition of SmackDown, and Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton from the February 8, 2021 edition of Raw.
- This week’s AEW Road To, which focuses on the Texas Deathmatch between Hangman Page and Lance Archer for the AEW World Championship.
- Charles Barkley was the guest on this week’s The Sessions with Renee Paquette, where he talked about his love for pro wrestling and thoughts on the Michael Jordan docuseries “The Last Dance”.
- Sammy Guevara’s latest vlog.
- Larry D spoke to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful about obtaining his release from Impact Wrestling. "The thing is, IMPACT! Wrestling has grown so much," he said. "There’s so much talent that comes through there and you see the NXT crew, and you see AEW and NWA and everything. It’s easy to get lost in the mix. Where we were at creatively, I feel, from the tag team party to fitting where I’m at and in the process, I’m just told to get in the best shape I can and be prepared. That’s what I do and I’m just waiting and I’m watching the growth of IMPACT! Wrestling and the competitor in me is like, ‘Man, I absolutely love everything about IMPACT! Wrestling.’ I can’t say, ‘Aw, man. Those son-of-a-guns ruined my wrestling career. Because I think for the first time ever, like, we hear on the indies a lot, ‘Oh, it’s just business.’ I think finally for the first time in twenty years, [I understand it.] It’s just business. Which also, in turn, is the same way with me. It’s just business. I want to see myself do better. I feel that for twenty years that I’ve busted and given everything that I have to get where I’m at. The competitor in me has to step up and say, ‘Hey, I know I can play on the field.’ I know by asking my release that puts the ball in my court to do what I need to do to go where I want to go.”
- A Stairway to Hell match featuring Mads Krugger and Jacob Fatu has been announced for MLW’s Superfight card on February 26 in Charlotte.
- William Regal has launched his Pro Wrestling Tees store.
- Atticus Cogar vs. Billie Starkz has been announced for GCW Believe Me on February 19.
- Biff Busick vs. Wheeler Yuta was announced for Beyond Wrestling’s Munky Business on March 13.
- Alex Gracia on Twitter: “Starting today, WOW and I have amicably parted ways as I did not see them as a good fit for my current goals and brand. I wish them nothing but the best and I still plan to support the current girls who are there working hard to show you that Superheroes are real.”
- GCW uploaded a match between MJF and Marko Stunt from The Block is Hot event from 2018.
- Moose spoke to Jim Varsallone regarding Impact Wrestling, Hard to Kill, and more.
- MCW posted a video of Adam Cole appearing for their promotion during their Winter Blast tour.
- Jimmy Rave’s memorial service has been posted in full online.