- WWE Raw ratings down from WrestleMania 38 fallout episode
- Marina Shafir vs. Skye Blue added to AEW Dynamite
- Cain Velasquez issues first statement since arrest for attempted murder
- WWE's Tommaso Ciampa: ‘Creatively, I’m not very hard to please'
- Weapons of Mass Destruction' match set for MLW Kings of Colosseum
- Lance Storm and Bryan Alvarez talk AEW Dynamite, Bots, Cody in WWE, more!
- Wrestling Observer Live: RAW report, Otani, Smackdown and Rampage ratings, more!
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: History of pro wrestling at MSG, 1878-1879
- Wrestling Observer Radio: Otani, RAW, Cody and WWE, Discovery and WarnerMedia, more
Latest Free YouTube Video:
This Week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter: WrestleMania 38 weekend, Cody Rhodes returns to WWE
This Week's Retro Observer Newsletter: February 7, 2005 Observer Newsletter: Royal Rumble review, business year in review
Ordering Info: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
Tuesday News Update
- Matches taped for Main Event this week include Tommaso Ciampa vs. T-Bar and Apollo Crews & Commander Azeez vs. Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin.
- Fightful Select reported that Wendy Choo signed an extension with WWE last year. According to the report, the extension was offered before appearing on TV as Mei Ying and was not completed until "much later".
- The company has set May 5 as the date for the Q1 earnings call.
- PWInsider reported that those who were part of the Bachelorette party last night on Raw included Miranda Gordy, Lelia Grey, Raychell Rose, and Kayla Sparks.
- Guests on this week’s episode of The Bump includes Ricochet, Bianca Belair, and Johnny Knoxville.
- Rick Boogz on Instagram posted a video of himself walking around on crutches following surgery on his quad.
- On Instagram, Ezekiel posted a picture of himself ‘with Elias’.
- In their final interview before being split up, Imperium talked to Sean Ross Sapp. Fabian Aichner, who was not called up to the main roster, talked about teaming with Gunther and Marcel Barthel. “Yeah, obviously, like if you can pick a career, then you couldn’t pick it any better. You have my two best friends here that we can travel the world with. We can do what we love and we make each other better every day. We work harder than anybody I believe. It all shows now because hard work always pays off in the end.”
- Full matches added to WWE’s YouTube page today include The Hurricane vs. The Rock from the March 10, 2003 episode of Raw, The Bella Twins vs. Naomi and Tamina from Payback 2015, and Randy Orton vs. Batista from the April 12, 2010 edition of Raw.
- This week's AEW Road To, which focuses on the three title matches scheduled for Dynamite on Wednesday and the six-man featuring the Jericho Appreciation Society against Eddie Kingston, Santana, and Ortiz.
- In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Minoru Suzuki talked about his upcoming match against Samoa Joe on Dynamite this Wednesday. “Many fans think this matchup is very special, but for me, I have to stay true to myself. I am here to hurt people. The opponent truly does not matter. This week, I will make Samoa Joe suffer. People are brave until they step into the ring with me. Hopefully Samoa Joe is not scared. I don’t know him well, but he will know me by the time we are done. ”
- Denise Salcedo talked to Willow Nightingale on her recent AEW and ROH appearances, body positivity, how she became a pro wrestler, and more.
- This week’s Sammy Guevara vlog.
- Marq Quen and Nick Comoroto are celebrating birthdays today.
- According to PWInsider, the person killed in the Tammy Sytch traffic fatality incident on March 25 was Julian Lasseter Jr., 75. Sytch was transported to the hospital following the incident and was released after police obtained a search warrant that allowed them to obtain a sample of Sytch's blood to be used for testing. PWInsider said that toxicology on the blood sample obtained has not been returned and until it is, authorities are not moving forward in potentially arresting Sytch.
- KAIRI is donating a portion of her merchandise sales for Shinjiro Otani, who is set to undergo surgery following a spinal cord injury suffered at a ZERO-ONE show this weekend.
- Joe Galli announced that he is leaving his local anchor job to work for NWA full time.
- MLW has a feature on EJ Nduka.