- Report: Logan Paul planned to be Miz's WWE tag team partner against Mysterios
- UFC on ESPN+ 59 live results: Johnny Walker vs. Jamahal Hill
- TNT Champion Sammy Guevara suffers scratched cornea on AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar wins WWE title, set for champion vs. champion match at WrestleMania 38
- Bianca Belair to challenge for Raw Women's title at WWE WrestleMania 38
- Kenny Omega comments on Cody Rhodes' departure from AEW
- WWE Elimination Chamber live results: The road to WrestleMania comes to Saudi Arabia
- AEW's Kenny Omega still awaiting hernia surgery, not returning in February
- New champions crowned at NJPW New Year's Golden Series
- NJPW New Year's Golden Series live results: Tanahashi vs. SANADA
- Wrestling Observer Radio: Kenny Omega on Cody Rhodes, his injuries, being Wrestler of the Year
- Speak Now: AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown show recaps
Latest Free YouTube Video:
This Week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter: 2021 Awards issue, Cody and Brandi Rhodes leave AEW
Ordering Info: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
Saturday News Update
- During his match against Drew McIntyre at today’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, there was a scary moment where Madcap Moss landed on his head when taking an Alabama Slam. Moss was able to continue on with the match despite how bad it looked. PWInsider reported that Moss was said to be okay backstage after the match and had been checked out by medical.
- McIntyre tweeted about Moss after their match: “Do not sleep on @MadcapMoss, he is one TOUGH SOB. He just needs some proper guidance and a career awakening like I had & he'll be something special. Now I have my eyes set on you @BaronCorbinWWE”
- Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch commented on Bianca Belair being her challenger at WrestleMania 38: “Congratulations Bianca. The only two women to win the main event of #WrestleMania go head to head in the main event of #WrestleMania. Maybe this time I’ll beat my own record. #WWEChamber”
- WWE has post-Elimination Chamber interviews with Lynch, Belair, Lita, McIntyre, Ronda Rousey & Naomi, Roman Reigns, and The Mysterios.
- Big E will be the honorary pace car driver at tomorrow’s NASCAR Daytona 500.
- Last night’s Elimination Chamber go-home episode of SmackDown, which was taped a week in advance, averaged 2.06 million viewers in the fast national ratings. That’s down from last week’s fast national number of 2.075 million viewers. The rating in the 18-49 demo was a 0.5.
- On Twitter, The Undertaker commented on his upcoming induction into the WWE Hall of Fame: “Received an overwhelming response to the news. Thank you to everyone who reached out but for now, I’ll say this… it’s been a wild ride … headed to the #WWEHOF!”
- Kane sent out a tweet congratulating The Undertaker on being announced for the WWE Hall of Fame: “Congratulations to @undertaker on his induction into the #wwehof! No one, and I mean NO ONE, deserves it more. The Undertaker is truly iconic and transcends @WWE. The man behind the character is just as impressive! I am absolutely thrilled! CONGRATULATIONS!!”
- After saying on The MMA Hour earlier this week that former ROH Women’s Champion Rok-C has signed with WWE, Booker T posted a tweet claiming that he misspoke: “There’s an article going around saying I confirmed Rok-C signed a contract to WWE, I misspoke on that… but they better sign her dammit!”
- Lash Legend announced that she and Amari Miller will be teaming together in this year’s women’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic. The tournament begins on this Tuesday’s NXT.
- WWE posted a video officially introducing new NXT Level Up ring announcer Kelly Kincaid (former ROH host Quinn McKay).
- Goldberg appeared on this week’s episode of WWE After the Bell.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded the WWE title Elimination Chamber match from Elimination Chamber 2021, The New Age Outlaws vs. The Usos for the WWE Tag Team titles from Elimination Chamber 2014, and The Miz vs. MVP for the United States title from Elimination Chamber 2010.
- Shane Strickland has been added to NJPW’s Strong Style Evolved show in St. Petersburg, Florida on Sunday, March 20.
- Strickland vs. Lio Rush is set for Terminus’ show in Atlanta on Thursday, February 24.
- WWE commentator Pat McAfee congratulated Excalibur on winning Best TV Announcer in this year’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter Awards.
- In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Powerhouse Hobbs spoke about being part of Team Taz: “Team Taz is like a pot of gumbo – we all add these different flavors to the group. We all have one another’s back, and we’re not surprised by Hook’s stardom. I’ve heard people call it Hookamania. But we knew he was going to take off.”
- Alex Marvez was the guest on this week’s edition of the AEW Unrestricted podcast.
- Adam Scherr (formerly known as Braun Strowman) has launched a Pro Wrestling Tees store.